Hyper Light Drifter Vinyl Soundtrack 4xLP
4xLP (4 records)
Music by Disasterpeace
Art by Heart Machine & Drew Wise
Includes full digital soundtrack (code will be emailed to you shortly after purchase)
"Composer Disasterpeace's soundtrack lends a sense of awe and scale to the world that consistently gave me chills" - Game Informer
"The soundtrack by Disasterpeace is every bit a match for the impressive visuals" - Destructoid
Heart Machine and iam8bit have teamed up to create a monstrous vinyl collection that features the entire Hyper Light Drifter soundtrack across four heavyweight records.
The album art is a collaboration between Heart Machine and pixel maestro, Drew Wise. The records are housed in a premium hardcase, then wrapped in a beautiful tri-fold outer wrap (easily opened/closed via a hidden magnet). The cherry on the sundae - a specialty foil layer, providing a metallic, luminescent sheen. It’s a truly delicious package.
As with all new iam8bit vinyl releases, the audio is being mastered specifically for optimal vinyl audio quality - this time by our Echo Park friends from Infrasonic Sound.
- When will I receive my digital soundtrack download?
- You will receive an email with a download code and instructions about how to download your digital soundtrack shortly after making your purchase.
- How limited are these?
- These are currently an open edition, but they will not be around forever ;-)
- Why does vinyl take so long to make!?
- With the recent surge in vinyl demand, record plants have long production queues. This is an extremely detailed package design and soundtrack, and we want to make sure it's produced to our exact specifications. This takes time - in general, a few months.
Echoes of a dark and violent past resonate throughout a savage land, steeped in treasure and blood. Hyper Light Drifter is an action adventure RPG in the vein of the best 16bit classics, with modernized mechanics and designs on a much grander scale.
Drifters of this world are the collectors of forgotten knowledge, lost technologies and broken histories. Our Drifter is haunted by an insatiable illness, traveling further into the lands of Buried Time, hoping to discover a way to quiet the vicious disease.
- From each character to subtle background elements, everything is lovingly hand-animated.
- Easy to pick up, difficult to master; enemies are vicious and numerous, hazards will easily crush your frail body, and friendly faces remain rare.
• Upgrade weapons, learn new skills, discover equipment and traverse a dark, detailed world with branching paths and secrets abound.